Friday, November 02, 2018

Still Kicking







I hope to catch up soon..
meanwhile enjoy some shots from my visit to LaCrosse yesterday and a sunset last night.

November is here.

Oh a quick word about going for my oil change and the customer service I received. I was greeted like a long lost friend, the service person brought me some popcorn while I waited for my vehicle....
later on the very same person walked me to my vehicle and asked how I liked my Subaru...
I love it of course.
They asked about Charlie's Car Seat. I showed them how it worked. They asked if I could please bring Charlie in next time. They have a mini dog park and pets are welcome in the dealership.
My satisfaction at their service and happiness with my vehicle is their main concern.

Hmmm.
A bit different than my truck experience of earlier this summer.
Color me happy.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful skies! That sounds like a great dealership! Sometimes we used to take Chance along to sit in the waiting room while we got an oil change...no one said anything...good thing too or I would have given them the what for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.