Tuesday, December 26, 2017

This and that ~ the day after Christmas

On those frigid dark mornings I sometimes dabble in a bit of fun. I took a photo of a bare tree in the pasture and 'developed' it into something else. 
Not quite sure what it is, but I do like the colors. Very abstract.





Can you tell that it is dark and below zero outside?
I thought it would be fun to make a Christmas colored fractal...



I don't know why I enjoy 'making' these odd shapes and designs, but it just ends up pleasing me and it is a challenge to work in a graphic program that makes unbelievable worlds.


Or a bit of other worldly...

And...then I decided to see what I could do with a Mandelbulb I made.


Sort of cool. Interesting shapes and patterns.

But then I took it to another photo program and did some manipulations.


Okay this one I like. I mean I really do like it.

Well the sun is coming up. It is about -7 and that is with no winds. The sky has beautiful orange and pale blue colors in it.

Rich's daughter and her family are coming today along with Mom. The house is prepped and tidy. Well, tidy for me.

I need to gather my outdoor gear for chores this morning.

I do love cold. I have the appropriate gear to wear in it and be very comfortable.

So have a great day whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. You like the cold...and I am not a cold-liker.
    The first one I like the most of the tree, and the other ones kind of remind me of coral reef in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do a lot of fractal work and even sold some works. I just started to dabble again in the artistic format. I went straight hard core photography for a while, now I am drifting back and forth again.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.