Sunday, December 24, 2017

Fractals and Riding

Really? What on earth do those two things have in common?

Nothing.

Except yesterday early ... early morning while it was still dark, I messed around with JWildfire which is a fractal program. I haven't dabbled in it for a long time so I decided to mix it up with something I 'created' from Incendia.


I felt a bit creative so used Incendia Next along with PSPX7 to create this 'thing' I call *Cosmic Wishes*.

The next one was done in JWildfire using another fractal creation as the backround. This was a tricky one to do, but I love the colors. Basically it is just abstract and color...

And last from yesterday morning...A Mandelbulb with  JWildfire fractal as its back round.


I could see something more interesting in this if I did it over again. However, I never seem to be able to do 'the same' thing over when it comes to art. I always end up changing it and making many versions.

My day fairly went normal as could be. I left my laptop whirring away on a fractal render while I did chores and we did the watering together. I did take a walk and when I got back, Sunshine came to the gate.
Well, that was simple. I grabbed a halter and put on her bridle.

She is 'stump' broke, so I can lead her over to the yard stump and simply step on....gosh, I love short mules!


We rode up to get the mail through the neighbor's woods. I had just remarked the trail so I could see it easier.

I wondered if Sunshine would let me on if I stood her in a ditch after I got the mail.
Nah, that didn't work out well. So I tried an old downed tree. I walked her alongside it while standing on the log.
Perfect.
And we were off again. The mail was safely tucked into my coveralls. The breeze was biting cold, but I was toasty warm on my little Red headed heater.


It is Christmas Eve day and we will take my special 'lasagna' dish to my MIL's to have it with her around noon.
I want to be at home for Christmas Eve.

I think the magic happens this night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.