Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I'm am attempting to learn the fine art of...

Black and White Digital Photography.



Some black and white samples

[Whoops, I see one is color... embarrassed!]

I hope to really excel especially this winter as the winter landscape begs to be shot in stark black and white.

Of course I will be continuing with all of my regular fun shooting and hiking with Morris.

Hopefully we will get a break in the weather and I can get out on another much needed mule ride with Siera.

This below zero weather is hard on everything.

 

Stay safe and warm this New Year's Eve.  
Don't drink and don't drive PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the B&W's, they really do the winter landscape justice.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.