Friday, December 13, 2013

Morris on Posing ~~ Will work for Cookies.

Ohhh....kay.
Quit sticking that camera in my face.

I don't care what kind of camera it is or what you want to do with it.

I could tell you where to stick it.

But I won't.

I'm a very poor model.  I don't like to sit still and I am usually curious.
I don't do 'STAY!' very well either.

So SHE has to work very hard at getting a decent photo.
SHE has also figured out that I will 'track' a cookie visually.

 
Like when she holds one way up high!

Or...


When I just say nuts and decide to not cooperate any more.

In the end, SHE always seems to get the job done somehow.

Last year I even liked the Christmas Photo she did of me!


Eventually she got it right...


I like this year's shot also.  But I am not allowed to show it until after those certain kids get my card...SHE says it would spoil it for them if they saw it now!

Hrrummphhhh.

PS~ You'll note in the first and last shot, my eyes aren't all washed out.
That is because SHE has to fix them.  
People get red eyes in a flash, dogs get blue or some sort of green eye.  

Oh yeah.
The cookies were most excellent.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Morris, could you get any cuter? Even if it is all about the cookies! Thanks for making us smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the close up with the scarf. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.