When I go on a 'dog walk' it isn't just a 'dog' walk.  It is always an adventure in fun.  I took Thelma and Louise out with a special leash that allows me to hook both of them up at once.

Nice if they are NOT pulling you!  A few stern words and they actually made an effort not to pull me around.  [At the end of the hike, they walked sedately by my side.]

Morris came along and we took to the woods.  I let them loose and let them run.  Puppies need their exercise and I wanted their kennel to dry up a bit so I could rake it and clean it.  I found some beautiful patterns in the fern leaves.

image
image
There was a lot of warning growls from Morris as the girls tried to 'play' with him.  

The pups now outweigh Morris by quite a bit!  Morris, being the elder, set the play rules straight and then they all got along quite well. 

It sure was a beautiful day, picture perfect for fun with 'the kids'.
image
Morris and the girls were worn out and happy after their excursion.

And tell me...how cute was this?
image