Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A place to dream


A place to dream
Originally uploaded by Mulewings~
Everyone needs a place to dream.

A place for just sitting and enjoying solitude.
A place to ponder
think
and
reflect.

I love this place. I can come in any season and enjoy it.
It is only a 15 minute hike away.

I can sit on a mossy stone [or any other boulder!] and listen to the creek make music as it travels over the rocks.
A cardinal always seems to visit when I am there and grants me a short concert.

Other birds chime in also. The wren with her song of scolding, and a pine warbler who sings with a clear tune that is a bit haunting ~ echoing in the woods.

No other music here than the ones that nature makes. It would be a 'sin' to bring an ipod or some other musical device.

Here it is, a place where I can sit and enjoy a concert of sounds...
and
dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.