Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Waiting...

I am not a person who can sit and wait all day for a delivery.  I don't like sitting and waiting IN the house all day.

So I decided to amuse myself with some 'artwork'.

Infrared photo digitally painted with an auto mode using an Impression Brush in Corel Paint Essentials 6.


I rather like how this turned out. I did spend time watching tutorials. The auto paint part is fun to watch and sometimes I get absolutely awful results, but not always.

This is not 'painted' but run through a DeepDreamGenerator on the internet. You pick an image or design and load one of your own photos and let the Artificial Intelligence 'machine' merge them with some interesting results. Is it true art? I don't have that answer.


However sometimes you take an image and run it through DDG and then layer a painted image over it and come up with something even more wild.


Sort of has a fantasy look to it!

Original below:


This was an Infrared shot from May of last spring.

6pm last night the delivery came through!
Sigh.
Well at least I used my quiet time [after doing housework and laundry] to be creative.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 AM

    I love the fantasy tree, the colors and the hidden flowers. Nine below this morning, but the prediction is for bright sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 3 when I went out at dawn. Today...Thursday it is supposed to warm up and sleet/rain! Ick!

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful. I really love them & can imagine how they look in the flesh. Took a photography course many years ago and enjoyed it. You've refreshed my interest due to how you utilize your materials. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I mess around a lot and love to experiment when I can't be out hiking and looking for interesting things in the woods.

      Delete
  3. I hate waiting too...usually that is Tuesdays around here the oxygen guy comes that day. Looks like you made great use of your time! I really like the first photo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that first one too and wish I had a place big enough to put up some of these as canvas/or wall hangings.
      Yup, waiting on someone for ... a long day does not make me a happy person! :)

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.