Sunday, July 28, 2019

This n that

Self exercising critters.


Play time at dawn in the meadow.

No animals were injured during the early morning photo shoot.

Just fun and happiness with a dog and his goat.


Sven still thinks Charlie is his best ever pal.


I probably should clip the rest of the long hair of Sven, but I love the look he has right now.
It appears as though he is wearing knickers.

Those two played in the early morning light while I took some 'dew' drop photos.

And a Japanese Beetle and his shadow on a milkweed leaf.


 Lastly, a bit of artistic license with a Fleabane flower....


~~~~~

Rich has an upcoming surgery so we have some hoops to jump through to get it all done.  It will have to be done at the larger facility as Rich has a complicated Medical History.

The surgeon's PA left me a bit bothered with his know it all attitude and frustrations with the fact my husband is a veteran.
Obviously he has never been trained to deal with a veteran with PTSD. One of the reasons I do like the VA staff much better.
However this will be closer to home and so will all the follow up appointments along with the Physical Therapy that will have to be done.

So last night to ease stress levels a bit ... I went out and called out to the mules.

Good ol' Fred came up! He is retired, but insisted.
So we took a very slow and easy walk on the ridge.

I dismounted and walked the steep parts, but all in all, ...
well
the old boy surprised me!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 AM

    The playtime pictures made me smile. Prayers for a successful surgery with a speedy recovery and some rest and downtime for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people should not be in medicine if they cannot be kind to those in need. I hope the surgery goes well...I know it is stressful. I am glad it is closer to home for you. Charlie and Sven are having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.