Saturday, August 11, 2018

Color Fair Choices Sunset

I am really torn in what I would like to display.

One of the categories that is a color category is Sunrise/Sunset, and I have many beautiful shots but I only have one that makes my little hard heart flutter.

I like this one particularily  because it 'tells' a story as well as shows a sunrise or sunset....
I read somewhere that beautiful landscapes are indeed beautiful, however when a human is looking at a photo, they have more of a reaction when there is a human figure in the photo.



Or do I include a road?


Or do I just do a stunning cloud cover?


Is this a sunrise photo or should it be a reflections photo?


Or... A HOT Summer Sunrise???

Or another favorite...
Kids...
Watching a sunset...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.