Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Fair Picks of pics

Last year and well, ... in previous years, I've had friends encourage me to go ahead and enter the Fair Photo exhibition.
I'm sort of shy about my work. I don't like the thought of putting it out there for the 'public' to see.

Well that isn't the smartest thinking because I have a Flickr photo-stream which has had something like 3 million views. And those views are from around the world, not only that, I post them here on Blogger.

I may as well print some and prepare for the Vernon County Fair. However, I have to submit my paperwork by tomorrow. Eeek gads!
That is okay, I have to consider what I want to 'show' and since I have to be in town for my mid summer hair cut anyway, I may as well, put in my Fair paperwork.
It is due August 1st. Nothing like waiting until the last moment right?
However to be honest, I didn't get the Fair Book until Saturday.

Black and White Category:
Silhouettes:
 Summer Solstice

Water Scene:
Plucked
Still Life:
Thank You

Macro:
It's a Small World

Winter Scene:
Ice Falls
...or this shot taking with my pocket camera...I sort of like it better?


People at work:
Hot Shoeing

I'm going through them a bit at a time.
It is so hard to choose what I'd like to display.

These photos are unedited except to make them black and white. 

I'm working on my color stuff now. 
Decisions, decisions....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 AM

    I love all the pictures but I think the 'Plucked' one is my favorite. I think you are a very talented photographer and I enjoy all your photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. When I took that photo of my friends' daughter's hand, I knew I'd enter it in the fair one way or another. It took my breath away. Thank you for the kind comment and I enjoyed browsing your blog! Nice to meet another native plant 'person'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a given that I like all your photos. You have a lot of patience in setting up your shots, and it shows. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Plucked and Hot Shoeing:) But they are all good:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.