Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girls Day Out...

NOPE...
No pictures of my sister in law and I getting a manicure and a pedicure.

[very interesting as I'd never had this done before in MY entire life]

We went to lunch in a town called Staunton, VA for our beauty treatment and a 'girl' lunch.

My one real regret is that my sister in law lives in Virginia and I live in Wisconsin.
Why?
Well, we get along so well together and enjoy doing things together.
This is something I don't have much where I live now.
I'm sure we'd get into all sorts of things if we lived near each other.

I feel like my time is too short here for the fun I am having.

I see that Silver, the cat, has come into the room here and has staked a claim on the end of my bed.
She is telling me that it is time to hit the sack....

What a good cat.
She'll come and stand on my head in the morning when she decides it is time to wake up.

Tomorrow looks like a busy day visiting my father's old haunts and historic downtown Charlottesville.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad there is a cat - I was afraid you may have a meltdown not having animals to touch. I'm sure yours are missing you as much as you miss them.

    Kudos on the mani/pedicure. My sister-in-law from Chicago took me several times while she was here. I can truely understand how you feel about not having her closer. Enjoy the time while you have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.