Thursday, October 09, 2008

Who is this guy????


Imagine my huge surprise when some handsome-type fellow decided we ought to get out and go riding together!
This first picture is of Rich looking at places on trees where a 'monster' buck has been rubbing his antlers.
I really was a wonderful afternoon. I got to ride with my favorite partner and he patiently waited while I snapped pictures!
The afternoon was breathless with colors of fall. I kept 'oooohhhinnng' and 'ahhhhing' every time we came around a bend in the path.
We spend a few hours exploring and 'brush busting'. I took quite a few beautiful fall pictures.

We got home just before dark and things were really cooling off quickly.
I really do cherish our time like this, it is very relaxing and time well spent together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.