Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Boy I'm tired...


What a long day.
Interviews, OT, errands, and then watching the debate tonight on line.

It was interesting.
The news though is depressing...
again.

Makes me wonder what happens next?

On a happy note. The grandkids are coming on Friday! Yippie!
I bought shirts to tie dye with them, and of course there are so many fun things to do on Grandma and Grandpa's Farm.
Tomorrow is a 'no appt' day so I think I'll enjoy another fall day and head outside.
Thursday I'll be at GLHP for a job drug screening, physical, and [eeeks!] psychological test!
I'm sure you are wondering what kind of job requires all that?

If I get the job, I'll let you know.
Have a wonderful tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.