Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday~weather and such

School is over for this week and until July 11th. Okay now this is good news right? At first I was relieved and now I am bored! Strange not to have deadlines and pressure...strange not to be able to have quality debates on discussion boards.

I like school, I really do. Now I'm sitting around trying to figure out what to do with my extra time.

We were supposed to go and ride WildCat Mountain State Park
but it looks like Mother Nature is going to interfere again? Well I am watching the radar and it looks like the rain should move south and stay there. Of course it does not bode well with the rumbling that is occurring right now.

I really really really needed to get out and ride all day. I wanted this so bad! We were going to go on Sunday, but opted out...of course the day turned out so nicely ...sigh.
We'll see what the weather brings. I want a job where I can be wrong 50% of the time and not get in trouble for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.