Saturday, June 09, 2007

Couldn't sleep


Wild Flowers a burst of yellow
Originally uploaded by Xena~
So I went into all the tools on the blog site and began to play with colors and fonts...It is frustrating not to be able to enter a pretty banner like I see on WordPress. Just not ready to make a jump to that yet. I love Rachel's blog set up, it is so slick. If you want a gander go to the sidebar and click on it.

I'm comfortable here, but may look at my options when I have more time.

Today is the MRI day. Ok, no big deal there, just an hour inside a clanking machine.

Today we are also putting the mares and donkeys, and some of the mules on summer pasture. Today's photo is a good sample of how pretty the meadow is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.