Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Math, fractals, farm, a little ...


Well a little of everything. I found fractals pretty interesting, not very useful, but fun to play with. I feel like a kid with a very big coloring book. It is sort of like playing with a spirograph. It works on mathmatics, thank goodness computerized math or I might be lost!

We spent a good part of yesterday the 19th, fixing barbed wire fencing. Actually working together in the woods was nice. It wasn't too hot and there was a breeze which kept the bugs away. Added to that, there was a patch of wild strawberries to add to the fun. I picked a handful and what an incredible snack.

Later on, I took Morris and my camera out for a walk/hike. We had a great time, I found so many things to stop and look at, the light was playing on the creek bottom, the orioles were singing above along with a wren to scold me properly. To top off the evening, I had my dear hubby toss me onto my big mule, Badger so I could ride bareback ... I rode to the ridge and watched the sunset.

That just about makes for a perfect day, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. It sure sounds like a perfect day! I want to go riding so badly. I wish that I had some land with a couple of horses/mules.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.