Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fits and starts...























Today I'm full of 'fits and starts'...don't know what else to call it. I've managed to stay away from the boring topic of frozen shoulder for a while, but right now it is consuming so much of my time. I've been pretty down because I'm right handed and this surely has put a crimp in all of the things I really like to do. I did manage to get out and ride with hubby at WildCat Mountain in Ontario, last week between monsoon storms.
We had a blast. I rode Fred the pony mule so getting on and off wouldn't be so painful.
We saw some magnificent sights while riding and enjoyed each others company.
We've been working on the Chevy Cavalier each day and it is coming along.
So far:
New Struts--all around
New Brakes --all around
New Head Gasket
Change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter,...power washed the engine...
Next, transmission filter and tranny fluid. Align the back end, and align the front end.
I took pictures of some of the engine work for a friend of mine who likes to *Do It Like A Woman*. I wish I had her tenacity for going after things and fixing them! But my mind is always on taking a hike, a ride, or creating an image.

This afternoon's goal was to wash and WAX the Cavalier, but I think that will have to wait for a bit. I'm changing my goal to riding Badger and going on an adventure of some kind.




1 comment:

  1. Hope you got to go on your adventure with Badger. It sounds like you needed to relax after all that work.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.