Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring


Emerging
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Well Spring is here by golly and it sure is hard to concentrate on schoolwork. Coding is really a puzzler. It is like finding a needle in a hay stack. It takes real time and effort.
I like it.

On other notes.
My frozen shoulder on the right side is progressing 'nicely'. What do I mean by that? Well, it sucks and it is freezing up no matter how many stretches or exercises I do.
In fact, it looks like my endurance riding plans for this year are finished which has made me very very sad. Add to that continuous pain and you can get an idea of where I'm 'complaining' from.
Carpel Tunnel. Well it looks like I'll know more on the 17th. I don't like dealing with that issue either.
It isn't fun to have a numb thumb, or fingers that don't work well, and a grasp that is weak as a kitten.
Seems I turned 50 last year and everything is breaking down.
I wonder if I can get new parts at a body shop?

Despite all of these things I intend to keep my chin up with a lot of encouragement from a good husband. He keeps telling me things are not as bad as I think they are. He must be right, I am still getting up each day on the top side of the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.