Sunday, April 01, 2007

Wow...


A Contrast of Life and Death
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
It has been so long since I've done a blog. Blame that on family situations, a surgery [not me], and schoolwork.
I've actually been out doing things whenever I've had a free momment, and then I look outside and suddenly it is becoming spring!
This morning a nasty gust of wind dropped a tree across the fence pretty much destroying it. No mules are out, I jury-rigged a fix over the downed tree and viola!

I'll need to put on a raincoat and go out and check fence lines after last night's storms...fierce winds and fierce rains. I have at least two little creeks running through my yard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.