Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter weekend


Fungi Tree
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Not really too much to report. I spent Good Friday at the orthopedic doctors office. I'm going to be dealing with a frozen shoulder on the right side this time around along with carpal tunnel in both wrists which may be controlled by braces. The right wrist has something unusual going on with it...the PA had to discuss that with the surgeon.

It was windy blustery cold yucky. I did go for a short hike in the woods but the med I was given to control pain [Ultram] made me a bit woozy and very very tired. But when I got over that ... it actually is the first time in over a year I have been without pain.
Wow.

PT starts on Tuesday. They are going to try and break the adhesions in the right shoulder so I can avoid surgery ...
I'm in the mood to buy a couple of shoulders and wrists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.