Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hair Cut?


A team
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
So the mule got one, when does the rider get his mane cut? Haha.

Nice cool evening spring ride. Yeah we took the Bay Boys for a tour of the hillsides looking for antler sheds from bucks. I found a cool skull, but no sheds. We just enjoyed the quiet outing. Super stress reliever, riding is so good for the mind.

I've been pretty lack here at my blog lately but school has kept me occupied and I've just been beat. My wrists hurt so much to type, even with braces on my fingers on the right hand go numb ... but I only have one test and one paper to do this week.

I can't wait to get out and enjoy the woods again.
Perhaps tomorrow during the predicted snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.