Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feeling much better


Good Fences Good Neighbors
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Okay that is boring. 12 hours of sleep. No computer work last nite...and the muscles and the eyeballs feel like they are going to not 'blast' out of my head.

Morris loved the fact that I went to bed after supper and never got back up. This morning I awoke to Morris slurps on my face. He ever so gently notified me that it was morning and he would like to be fed please!

Cold and rainy today...I worked on my calendars for xmas presents...so yeah Ed and Joy, you know what part of your xmas gift is this year already.

I had a good time at the office playing with PS Elements 2. Life at work is so hard.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.