Friday, January 06, 2006

The Blues


blued morning
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Not being able to do much has sort of given me the blues. The MRI came back with reasons for my pain but no tears to be repaired in the shoulder.
Then my doc gave me some more tests last nite and broke me into tears. She really did a number on me and I didn't get to sleep much at all last nite...Haha!
The ice pack and I are intimate friends.

Boss man is picking me up for work in about 40 minutes. Geeze, and before I got the mobility tests yesterday I was feeling like I could actually go out and hike on Saturday.

Hmmm....maybe I'm gonna anyway.
Gots to blow the stink off...
As my FIL used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.