Friday, January 13, 2006

Bitter sweet


Bitter sweet
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Every once in a while, I toss the digital back into its case and just take the 35mm camera with me on a hike. Generally it is well worth it. It is hard to find nice color in the woods but I did this day.
Now our snow is gone, we've had a week of warm and unusual weather.
Today's forecast promises some snow, rain, and sleet.

Ann called last nite to see how I was doing and to express her frustration over the fact that she can't get me in to see Dr. L any faster. I told her she has tried to move heaven and earth and I cleary appreciated that...that is one reason I don't go to some of those uppity doctors...Ann is a PA and she CARES about her patients!

More pain meds. More pain. Rich won't let me near the mules, and I think he is suffering by watching me suffer. Oh lordy!

Last nite my son's dog curled up next to me while I was reading. Se curled up in Morris's spot and lay her head on my hip and gazed intently at me.
Morris was beside himself with...what jealousy? He walked around and whined, then got up and lay on my other side...finally he got down and just stood staring at me with a whimper.

I'll have to make it up to him somehow...my hubby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.