Saturday, January 28, 2006

Long ago, far away


The look of innocence.
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
It seems just a wink of time...18 yrs since I last saw this little girl. I used to sit for her and her three siblings. 18 yrs have gone by and yet I remember her in this very momment, captured with that look on her face.

Today it rained and we may have ice by morning. So I spent my time wisely and went through and organized photos, scanned photos, and tossed photos.

I took many trips down memory lane.
Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I love days like that when I can actually do something that I've been wanting to do that is fun, too. I bet you had a blast looking through all of those photos. :) The one you've posted here is JUST precious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.