Thursday, December 29, 2005

A true friend


Badger's eye
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I feel better tonight and even am typing with a nice smile on my face. I had a long 'talk' with a friend of mine via email and it felt nice. Funny how those things work out.
This morning is supposed to be dreary and kinda dull. If the sun shines--even if it doesn't, I may take Morris and go out about the yard and see what my lens will see.
It looks like I am off work until at least the 3rd when I get an MRI on my shoulder.
haha--no driving for a week!
Funny, the boss has offered to pick me up and have his wife bring me home or my hubby could pick me up.
There are a lot of the end of the yr stuff to do but nothing that cannot wait until the 3rd or 4th.

Thank you friend, I know you may read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.