Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Keep the chin up.


What is falling today!
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Yesterday as I was in the bathroom at work, Morris decided to peek in and push open the door.
Not wanting to get caught with my pants down, I shooed him and then winged the door shut with my left arm.

Next thing I knew I was struck by blinding excrutiation pain. Pain so intense that I slide to the floor with the world going dark around me. It shot down my left arm and the pain left me numb and incapable for a while to pick up my arm.

I sat on the cold hard tiles [yeah really cold] sobbing and trying to catch my breath.

My boss and Morris heard it and wanted to know if I was OK. NO I was NOT.

I called my doc and she said -- gee I guess you are getting worse, perhaps it is time to see an orthopedic doctor.

My boss the chiropractor thinks things are so inflammed that I am pinching a nerve with each movement.

So now I wait for the busiest guy in town. If I can't get in to him right away I AM demanding to go to Gunderson Lutheran in LaCrosse.

I am SO SICK and tired of this intense pain...and the blinding pain of quick movements.

Ok, so now I am done with the pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.