Sunday, February 17, 2019

Just a bit of cabin fever



Pasture View from the front door. The now empty windswept pasture that is not in use right now.



Some days are spent waiting for Rich to wake up and help him either have lunch or some other meal. I ache to get outside and do something other than just chores.

View out the porch door also:



On those really cold days I think up other things.
Like a bit of computer art work to color up my day:



Yesterday I picked up an odd looking piece of 'something' from the floor of the shed. It probably came from hay.

But it struck me with an idea.


Some flat still life work with natural things. The curly things are from a grapevine I passed while walking through the neighbor pasture the other day.
I need a do over for this. Perhaps putting the items in tiny vases would be neat.

This one was just for fun. I found this old rusty odd can in the shed.

I picked up my Grandmother Pearl's old notebook of directions on how to make lace and doilies and ...


And then some messing around...




There is a story behind this pink one eyed bear...I just couldn't resist it.
It was alone on the shelf purchase price... $1.
I felt it needed a good home.


And then a Thank You card for Mr. Farmer ... for all of his help.


So after I get Rich set up for the morning, I'll grab my snowshoes, make a stop to feed the new kid goat and play with him.

Then head out in this latest snow storm. The snow coming down is light fluffy and quite beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. You got snow, it missed us this time. I still went out and made paths wider. I know what you mean about cabin fever:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.