Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Puppy Piles and Love

I've kept in touch with Charlie's Human Mom.

I found out that there was another litter of puppies due on July 28th or somewhere there abouts.
I used messenger and told Judy that I'd love to come and take photos of the puppies.



I brought Charlie's home made car seat to show Judy.
And...this happened...


I think they liked it!
This is Scooter on the bottom and Sophie on the top. Pekingese dogs. Adorable and very friendly.

Sophie's pups were playing puppy pile in the yard.


Only a stone cold heart wouldn't melt with this scene.


I brought a basket and put a pillow and a blanket in it. They loved it.
See the pup with the green collar? SHE picked me. Well so did the one with the blue collar.


I saw this look through the lens and my heart melted into little puddle of mush.

Thankfully, Sophie walked by and the puppies saw the moving snack bar.



And Sophie took care of them.


After snacking the pups were ready for a nap of sorts.
I put them back in the basket they climbed over one another and ...






...fell into puppy slumber land in mixed up little piles.

Sophie climbed into my lap while I sat on the grass and gave me loving snuffles.


I stayed for a while after putting the camera away and talked with Judy. What a great gal.
We enjoyed visiting with each other.

And...yet, I still wanted to go grab the one with the green collar. She just.
Well.
I know Rich would have a fit.
But.
Sigh.


I mean...


Goodness...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.