Monday, September 10, 2018

There I did it


This took longer than I thought it would however by the time I was done, I think I got the hang of it.


I feel like a mom sending her children to school for the very first time. I'm nervous too.

What a strange feeling.

I have two photos left to put on 'tag' board and then I am ready to hand them in on Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

I know, I know...it isn't being judged by National Geographic, but it still will feel odd until the judging is done.

I have a busy week coming up.

There are a lot of kids to watch at the fair that will be showing their animals. My neighbor's youngest will be showing his little goat in Open Class because he isn't old enough to go in the 4H classes yet. His sister will show a chicken and a cat in Open Class too.
Kudos for those kids who are willing to show with the adults!

I avoided the local fair for years after working in at the Kenosha County Fair for a few years as a Superintendent for the Chicken Barn. [Many many years ago!]

Tuesday after lunch, I get to go see Charlie's little siblings from the July litter. I've offered to take photos of these cuties so the owner can use them on her Facebook page.

My resistance will have to be phenomenal as these pups are so adorable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.