Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Storms & Snow


Well there is no let up today. We are either going to get 1-2 inches or 4-7 inches combined with ice? It all depends on how the front drifts.
So I elected to stay home and work on school.
Yuck.
Besides, my voice has not come back yet.

Later...
Well the snow kind of petered out but from wh
at I understand, those south of us were not so lucky. Ice.
Lots of it.

So I spent the day working on essays...finished all of them for this week! Coded half of my week's assignment...and only have two quizzes and two finals to take.
Yuck.

But then I can have OFF until January 8th I think!
Doing the happy dance....cough sputter...
But I am doing better tonight, I think all that sleep cured me...mostly.

I leave you with a piece I created tonight:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.