Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Changes

As a typical woman, I never seem satisfied with how my hair looks. Each season, it seems I do something different with it. For two years I let it grow out past that ugly stage to shoulder length.

Now I'm tired of the same old thing every day and am looking to 'put' something on that looks tidy and professional--gosh knows I can't make that limp winter hair look exciting.

So tomorrow, I see the scissors mistress, who has taken me from long to short...short to long. She has tinted, dyed, and permed [oh the perm was a dreadful mistake!] And onto yet another style.
I've hooked up our wireless and now can work at the long table with my school books open! This is great!

I feel a scratchiness in my throat, best not be getting the creeping crud!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Oh how I can relate. I've finally gotten to the point where my hair is actually grown out. Think I'll stay here awhile though. Hey...elderberry juice is the greatest virus fighter in the world. Strong anti viral properties. I pick some every year and make juice to take during the cold and flu season. Helps.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.