Saturday, October 13, 2007

When I come back...


If anything ever happens to me, I'm coming back as a dog. A dog that is loved and well cared for. A dog that is allowed to sleep on the master's bed. A dog that can ride in cars, on tractors, skid steers, and mules.
I envy my dog, can you tell? He has the life. His only time of unhappiness is when we are leaving and he has to spend time in his crate.
He notifies me when he thinks I've slept too late.
He notifies me when he thinks I've missed his feeding time.
He notifies me of impending 'danger' by standing behind me and growling. [brave, brave Morris].
So if I have a choice in the matter and I can have a second life...I'm coming back as my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.