Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Monday...

The oaks are brown now...Saturday morning they were this brilliant fiery red in the early morning sun. They've discolored to a dark brown and the colors are muted...that is what is left of the leaves on the trees.
This morning was gloomy and cloudy. Patchy rain, damp, and ugly. The sort of morning that makes you want to crawl back under the covers and wait for the sun to come peeking out and brighten things up.
Hmmm, well reality checks in and you get up and go to work. I know, very boring and uninteresting.
I finished my classes for this session so I guess I'm a bit bored. The pressure is off and I'm enjoying a bit of free time by reading.
My son and his wife insisted that I read the Harry Potter books. I'm going to start that tomorrow after I finish up the current novel I'm reading by Greg Isles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.