Sunday, August 12, 2007

If you can't take the heat...


Get into the creek! That's exactly what Morris and I did today. Sultry humid hot...close...what other words do they used to describe heat and humidity?
It was a 'sanity' hike. Being off for surgery for a month has taken its toll on a few things. Let's just say it all came to a screeching boiling festering head this morning. I don't argue well with loved ones.
In fact generally I don't say a word. I can't get a raise out of a fella that can't make his monthly bills [meaning my boss...duh, that is why I am job searching].
That's all I'm going to say about it. Talk about a little stress.

So I couldn't take the heat, so I got out and into it. Much better. The woods are so soothing and calming.
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.