Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brown Time of Year


Oak leaves
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Everything seems just plain brown. I dislike brown. Brown is the color of mud, dead leaves, and well just plain yucky. It isn't even the nice brown of chocolate which I DO like. Perhaps it is just the short days that I dislike so much and not being able to get out and hike like I do all of the time [deer hunting~gun season--not a good idea to be wandering in the woods now!]
Seems I always get a bit bummed this time of year. I have midterms to finish and family to visit with. I'd rather in some ways be doing the midterms.

Bad me, eh?

Oh and I should add this, thanks to Liz I took this quiz, it was fun and interesting:
You Are 74% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!
I'm sort of a perfectionist. I'm not a neat freak though. I like to be in control of my environment and HATE it when things don't go according to plan. In school I am driving to keep a perfect 4.0 grade average and get horribly frustrated when I can't get my employer to work according to my high standards of getting things done.
Yuck more than you needed to know right?


1 comment:

  1. :) Ah, you are welcome. Just now coming around to read what everyone is up to.

    This Is Me...like it or not.@Spaces
    This Is Me...like it or not.@Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.