Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sick, sick, sick...


The fungi Tree
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Yikes I am so darned sick of being sick. Another cold and this is the second one this year.
Okay, get over it!
;-)

Well I will and I'll feel much better soon I am sure. Tomorrow I go see the orthopedic surgeon's PA about my right shoulder. Seems it is going to cause me some sort of saga similar to my last year's problems.
For joy of joys!

I can't wait for the weekend and get Badger or Cheyenne out to ride!

I'm trying to think of something clever tonite to post, but doing 4 hours of homework has taken creativity and tossed it out the window.
I can however, if you need to know explain what an 'Unhappy Triad' is in medical terms. I can tell you the different types of bones that make up a skeleton and name those bones in the very hands that we type with.
Impressed?
I am.
I never thought I'd even take a slight interest in this sort of thing.


2 comments:

  1. I've kind of lost my momentum on posting. Don't know if it's the holidays coming up or what, but I been slackin' on my postin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well. A couple of my co-workers have fallen under the weather, too, but are slowly getting better.

    Glad you and Ariel got to do some hiking the other day though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.