Saturday, November 25, 2006

Playing in the woods


I'm looking forward to some more time spent walking in the woods looking for the elusive whitetail and hopefully bouncing one in hubby's direction. It is cloudy and dreary out a perfect day to be outside in my opinion. Is there ever a bad day?
Yesterday I found some interesting tracks that gave me some pause. I photoed them and showed them to Rich and he said they could have bee
n something I didn't want to 'run' into. Very long claw marks. So yep, I'm keeping the .22 with me as well as the camera.










I'm going to be spending the rest of today [after another small adventure in the woods] with the 'grandkids'. I love spending the time with them. And enjoy sitting around the house jabbering. But hate being tied to one spot all of the time I love to move around and get things done...even if it is just walking. Being still, unless it is studying is fairly worthless in my opinion.
Oh I took one of those fun quizzes today and here is the results:
You Are 100% Psychic

You are so very psychic.
But you already predicted that, didn't you?
You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.
You're very tapped into the world around you...
Just make sure to use your powers for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.