Sunday, April 23, 2006

A day in the woods...


Clash of the Titons
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Actually these mules were wrestling this afternoon--feeling full of themselves of course.

I had my shoulder MRI today. Results will be in on Monday or Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't tear the rotator cuff and that I only need the surgery to loosen the rest of the shoulder lesions [adhesive capsulitis].

The woods were awesome, I took many photos and walked with Morris. Both of us were tired and a bit sore [my shoulder from walking on uneven ground]--Morris from only being able to run on three legs.

What a pair we are.
At least we make the most of each day!

Life's lessons from a dog...enjoy life to it's fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.