Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good news or bad news?


I talked to the secretary for the orthopeadic doc and he is out of the office today. Huh. Nice day for him, but I'm glad he doesn't work 24hrs a day and gets to be fresh minded when he sees his patients.

I should find out tomorrow then what the MRI says. The secretary pulled it out and stuck it on the top of his desk for him to see first thing in the morning. Of course she didn't read it to me...:-(
I just hate waiting around for anything!

Yesterday evening I went out to see Badger and put my arms around him. When I walked back out through the woods, he followed me, as if to say...'I'm right here for you, all you have to do is ask.' I know animals can't talk or think like people, but I seriously think he does know something is wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.