Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yellow Mellow


Yellow Lily
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

Sunsets are a great time to photo warm colored flowers.

But that is beside the point. I'm jumping into a new adventure. I am taking matters into my own hands in some ways.
I'm going to drive my truck and trailer...join up with another female rider and train for distance riding with her and her Arab.

I'm not sure how Rich feels about it, he seems supportive...and maybe relieved b/c he doesn't ride with me hardly at all anymore.

I'm just so tired of waiting for life to pass me by.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's cliche' but life is too short to sit back and watch it go by. You just have to make up your mind to get out there and LIVE. It's hard not to let those we love drag us down, especially when we're unsure of their support, but I finally realized myself that just because HE doesn't want to do something that I should just not do it too, you know? Live your life and don't feel guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.