Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Travel plans

After a lengthly discussion with my brother, I decided to fly to Virginia to my dad's Memorial...or informal get together. I'm looking forward to sharing with some of my father's latest friends a day of celebrating a very eccentric man.

I didn't think his death would affect me in this manner. It is really odd, I thought I'd just pass it off because Dad was a man who didn't show affection real well...he was handicapped I think in those areas...his childhood wasn't exactly conducive to showing affection.
That is okay, because we had a heck of a time together for the past 4 yrs!

I learned so much more about him on my last few trips to Virginia.

Honor thy father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.