Thursday, February 08, 2007

The path less traveled by...


Snow Tracks
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Winter is beautiful and this is a time for change. I'm staying at two places, if you've followed my blog, I won't bore you with details.
I've learned so much over the past few months. I've learned a great deal from my MIL.
I'm looking for a new job. I'm looking for a new career, and looking forward to spring.
My school load was light this week so I've done my taxes, updated my FSFA student loan information, redone my resume, and got paperwork set up for an internship with a clinic next year.
I filed a Work Comp claim for a 'dorsal wrist ganglion cyst' that is giving me one hell of a pain in typing.
My boss wasn't pleased, but let me file. He did wonder out loud if this cyst would interfere with me getting another job.
HMMMM?
He's finally figured out that I'm not happy there?

I feel like a kid again with so many possibilities facing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.