Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bang boom crash...

How can one small little 15 lb doggy be so treacherous? How can he cause so much damage?

In the short. I was coming down the stairs with a load of laundry and other things in my arms, when I stepped on Morris, tried to compensate, then crashed!

I flung out my right arm to catch my fall. I have succeeded in straining my right arm from the armpit to my elbow.
Talk about pain. Ever feel like passing out and tossing your cookies? Well yep that is how I felt.
Wonderful hubby is toting ice and wants to take me to ER. But I say give her a day or two probably just a strain. I just hope it doesn't trigger problems like it did to the left side. And we all know that horrible saga.

Well the day is -2° and windy. My truck is getting a 'bra'. I am supposed to be sitting and reading.
I want to be outside but to tell the truth, today I hurt way too much.

Okay done with the whining.
I know I can join the circus now, I could be the crash boom bang lady!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you didn't do too bad of damage to your arm. You just got your other one straightened up. Been awhile since I've left and comment, but don't think that I've quit reading. I stop by everyday to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Liz said. I have so much going on that I don't even know which way is up, but I do go to your blog every day (Liz's too!).

    I hope you're right and that your arm will heal in a couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.