Monday, January 22, 2007

Where Have I Been?


JRT in motion
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I've been computer-less for over a week. I've been re-located at my MIL's house. She had surgery to fuse her foot together. 6 weeks in a wheelchair, then 6 weeks in a walking cast.
I'm her cook, her go-fer and her um, well...
potty chair 'empty-er'.
Not a glamorous job, but I've gotten to know my MIL a little bit better. She is fast becoming one of my favorite people and I feel really lucky to be able to spend this time with her.

This is making life a bit interesting for my on line school though. I'm getting creative in ways to do schoolwork at the office and making time to run home to take tests!
Makes for some stress.
But yesterday I got out for a little while with Morris, my snowshoes, and my camera.
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.