Monday, January 15, 2007

Bury the Hatchet???


Left behind
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I hate people who brag brag brag about all the 'bigness' in their lives to impress you via email.
I'll admit, I am guilty of some bragging, but not about how 'wealthy' I am [b/c I am not], or how successful I am [I am successful at things I choose to do].
I don't drive a brand new car or truck, I have plenty of food in my house and I sleep out of the weather. Nope I don't have to impress anyone but myself. I only need to judge me.

What brought this big insight on? Oh, heard from a sibling I hadn't heard from in AGES. She's got a BIG list of impressions she likes to make. I guess the years hasn't changed or humbled her in the least.

I just haven't decided whether I want to 'bury the proverbial hatchet' yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say that I blame you. I really have a hard time with people who like to talk about all their fortunes on the level that you say your sister has. Maybe one day the two of you can find a middle ground. :)

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.