Saturday, December 16, 2006

Last day of School!!!


Antique ornaments
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I am sooo looking forward to finishing my final this morning with a cup or two of coffee. I've dedicated this week to taking pictures of ornaments and trying to create some 'looks' with them.
If the weather co-operates today I am going outside for a bit.

I'm actually getting pretty excited about Christmas. Of course the whole 'in law' family is going to be here Friday and gone on Sunday. They have other 'families' that they have to be with. So it looks like I'll have Christmas day to make sure I can get out and ride.

I have to get my butt in gear and get presents wrapped and cards finished. These at least will be pleasant jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.