Saturday, December 16, 2006

It is OVER


Anticipation
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
My final exams, my tests...at least for the next two weeks I can enjoy some Flickr time, some photo time and some time spent carefree.

My son and his wife leave for Sweden tomorrow evening and return on the 23rd. They entitled us to the care of their beloved Teslin [our 'grandoggy']. Tonite she is curled up under my feet on her pillow making growing and snoring noises.

When they get back we'll have a Christmas together. The presents under the tree look so inviting and pretty. It is almost a shame to unwrap them. I rather like just looking at them.

When I was a child the packages only held promises of toys and new things to play with. Now I just like to admire their colors and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.