Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cutting back on animals

Oh I don't thing my husband is too fond of reducing our herd. He has as much said so, but now is in a huge 'yank' to get it done all at once. I know deep in my heart that once we have less animals and more time for each other and the things we want to do, he may just see some happiness out of it.

Today I stood out in the wicked cold and took photos of one of our donkeys who I really don't think he should sell in a hurry. She has some breeding in her that makes her worth quite a bit.

Mostly worked around the inside of the house today, put away all the Christmas stuff. Yeah, I know it is late, but it was too painful to do it last month.

The shoulder twist is next Friday. So I am gearing up to rehab and looking forward to it.


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't thought about the fact that getting rid of some of your critters may make him happier in the long run since, like you said, it will give y'all more time to do the things you like.

    It's so funny that you talk about putting away your Christmas stuff. This morning after Marshall left for work I had a dream that I was taking down the Christmas tree and I was saying to the kids, "WHY do we still have our tree up-it's the end of February?!" Then I got up and read this in your blog. Weird.. ;)

    Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...how very wierd. Yes I got the stuff put away.
    I am hoping that getting rid of some of our animals takes the pressure off him...he seems to be always worrying about all the things he needs to get done...then worries and worries and ends up getting nothing done.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.